Slurry seal and micro surfacing are excellent solutions for roads that are in the early stage of deterioration.
The mixture of aggregate, asphalt emulsion, water and additives are applied in a smooth layer over existing pavement. By doing this early in the pavement’s life-cycle, you can cost-effectively extend the life of the road up to seven years or more.
- Resurfaces your old pavement with a 1/4" to 1/2" black-textured surface, in a single pass.
- Lasts up to 10 Years on parking lots and 7 Years on high traffic roads.
- Typically costs less than half the price of a traditional asphalt overlay.
- Protects the pavement from oxidation and deterioration, caused by harmful UV rays.
- Seals the surface to protect it from moisture penetration and the freeze thaw cycle.
- New surface is all-weather, dust-free, and non-bleeding.
- Tapers to meet existing surfaces provides a minimum loss of curb height.
- No need for - asphalt milling, manhole or other structure adjustments.
- Minimal down time, pavement is typically ready for use just hours after installation.
- Non slip surface provides excellent traction, skid resistance and road handling.
- Fills and covers - alligatored areas, cracks, pits, voids, rough areas, and small hole